Clemens-Rigler Travel Award 2019
Who is eligible?
Graduate students registered in a Canadian university and Early Career Researchers who are presenting either a poster or an oral presentation at the CCFFR/SCL annual meeting.
How much can one expect to get?
The committee attempts to distribute funds fairly among participants to the two conferences and to foster participation from all parts of Canada. Consequently the amounts awarded are based on available funding and are generally proportional to the cost of traveling to the conference. Awards typically range from $200 to $500.
When and how results will be made public?
The committee will meet a week or two after the application deadline, and applicants and respondents will be notified by email.
How to apply?
To apply for travel support, please provide the following on this form:
After the form is submitted, applicants will receive a response receipt. If a response receipt is not received, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Clemens-Rigler Award) or email@example.com (Early Career Award).
Application information (please provide all information)
- Student name and address: (full mailing address including Department, University, and Email address)
- Amount requested: (brief justification for requested amount, i.e. anticipated costs, additional support available)
- Supervisor name and address (including Department, University, and Email address)
- Have you received an award from the Clemens-Rigler fund before (Yes/No)? If Yes, what year and what amount?
- Program (MSc, PhD), Year in program:
- Affiliation (CCFFR or SCL):
- Nature of presentation (oral or poster).
Note: Support letters from supervisors or abstracts of presentations are not required
Early Career Awards
Submit an application, click here for the form.
Information provided will remain confidential. Email addresses will only be used to communicate with the applicant and respondent about the application.
Please submit information via the online forms available here.
See you at the conference!