Welcome to our long over-due, shiny-new website! We hope you'll enjoy it. We are hopeful that this new presence on the web continues to better facilitate the reach of our society and member engagement.
Some features that we're pretty excited about are:
- Society blog. We hope to use this to post not just society information, but use it as a venue for guest blogs by our memberships. Want to show of your blogging chops? We look forward to your submission.
- An updated and integrated membership renewal form, which dovetails with our website. Updating your membership on our website will also make you a member on the site, and will allow us to better facilitate communications, and keep reminders about when your membership is due.
- Joining on our website will also provide you with the option to generate and personalize your own member profile.
- A searchable Jobs board where we place all jobs, placements and graduate opportunities sent to us by the membership.
But wait, there's more! We have a number of features that we're still developing and are planning to roll out in the coming weeks:
- Permanent content in both English and French;
- A searchable Events page;
- An on-line store for ordering all your favourite SCL merchandise!
The page is a work in progress, so please let us know if you find any bugs or issues with the site, and we'll try to correct them as soon as we can. Also, if you have any suggestions for how to improve the site, we're all ears. Just send us an e-mail or get hold of us via the contact page.
A special thanks to Vincent Design for all their efforts in making our new webpage possible!