Our latest issue of our society newsletter is now out and hot off the press.
Great articles in this month's issue include:
- President's message
- A tribute to Keith Somers, director of the Dorset Environmental Research Centre, upon his retirement
- Research Highlight on the MAES project in New Brunswick
- Limnology on Stage
- 25 Years of the GRIL
- Announcing our 2016 Award Winners
- Student Spotlight
- A "Premier" Limnology Field Course
- Upcoming meeting information for the SCL/CCFFR 2016 conference in St. John's, Jan 7-9
- Member recognition, and Recent Citings, highlighting some of the great work coming from our members!
All that and more! Give it a read today!